BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2020 is the 2nd edition initiated and issued by PropTech Bulgaria and PrEXCELerator Bulgaria, following the outstanding results achieved through the 1st edition released in 06/2019.
The Official Presentation of the results will be held on February 27, 2020, 18:30-20:00 at Cosmos.camp, 3 Angel Kanchev Str, Sofia.
The entrance is free upon registration. You can reserve your seat by sending an e-mail to email@example.com not later than 18.02.2020.
2020 Mapping Report analyses:
(1) 64 Bulgarian tech solutions along with the Construction industry vertical, including real estate tech, innovative construction materials and building approaches, geospatial, etc.;
(2) How Bulgarian PropTech solutions perform in terms of the 35 technologies applied in the Construction industry vertical;
(3) 11 organizations that comprise the ecosystem players that support externally the PropTech development in Bulgaria;
(4) Focus particularly on all Bulgarian Construction industry tech solutions (ConTech), urbanization and life- & work-style (Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Smart Home) solutions, and Real estate Tech solutions (CRE and other Real Estate Tech subsectors);
(5) Impact Ventures in PropTech;
(6) overlapping areas between PropTech and other technology sectors, and the respective exemplary tech solutions.
BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2020 analyses how all these PropTech solutions meet international market criteria for high competitiveness, how resilient they are, as well as the innovativeness of their business models. The Mapping excludes any companies with copycat services, as well as those which do not operate actively.
Highlights from the report are already available on proptechbulgaria.eu/bulgaria-proptech-mapping-report-2020/
The full document will be accessible for free download after the official presentation of the results on 20.02.2020.
BULGARIA: PropTech Mapping Report 2020 is prepared by PropTech Bulgaria and PrEXCELerator Bulgaria in Strategic partnership with:
> EU PropTech House
> Unissu, UK
> FUTURE PropTech, London
> NEXTFLOOR Venture Capital Services, Austria
> Ruttensteiner Consulting, Austria.
Strategic Partners in Bulgaria:
> TEZ – Trakia Economic Zone
> BBBA – British-Bulgarian Business Association
Community Partner: SofiaLab