TEOCR Prague has extended an invitation to Bulgarian companies to participate in the Amper 2019 international fair. The deadline for submitting an application expires at the end of May this year, so that the team of TEOCR Prague will be able to negotiate preferential terms with the organizers and help with timely organization for the good performance of participants from the Bulgarian business.
The fair is an excellent opportunity for Bulgarian companies with activity in the field of electrical engineering, electronics and automation, enabling them not only to present their products as exhibitors, but also to make good business contacts as visitors, as well as to learn the latest trends at the numerous events during the fair.
If you are interested, you can send the following basic information to Mr. Georgi Stoilov at email@example.com:
Bulgarian companies and branch organizations will have enough time to prepare and can rely on the assistance of the Trade and Economic Office in the Czech Republic for consultations on the options for participation and the cost of the various options, as well as detailed information and assistance on important details for good presentation /arrangement of the space, way of presentation, provision of translation services, type of partners it is important to make contact with, etc.
More about Amper
The Amper International Fair is held annually and is one of the largest fairs related to electrical engineering, electronics and automation in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Traditionally, the fair is a place to contact international partners, present own brands, establish competitive market positions, and last but not least it provides the opportunity to present new products not only at the fair itself but also through the media partners of the fair and through the site of the fair amper.cz. Thus, the effect of the fair exceeds the scope of the event itself and extends beyond its time frame.
An integral part of the fair is the extensive accompanying program of branch conferences, seminars, trainings and workshops. Traditionally, the prestigious Golden Ampere competition is held, featuring exhibits that are distinguished by their performance and have all chances to impact the trends in the sector’s development.
This year’s fair took place on March 20-21 and more than 590 exhibitors from 29 countries participated on an area of 30 000 sq.m. Participants came from Belgium, Czech Republic, China, France, Hong Kong, Croatia, India, Ireland, Italy, South Korea, Hungary, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Romania, Serbia, USA, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. The fair was visited by over 43,300 visitors. 27 exhibits of 24 exhibitors were presented at the Golden Ampere.
In addition to the Golden Ampere competition, the following events took place as part of the fair:
– Amper Motion 2018 – an annual electric vehicle exhibition dedicated to the dynamically evolving sector of electric vehicles, charging stations and dedicated electric vehicle components.
– The Amper Smart City 2018 Conference, which was attended by representatives of municipalities and public organizations, the industry and educational institutions interested in this technology.
– Amper StartUp 2018 – an accompanying program at the fair enabling start-up companies to present their ideas at no significant cost. The main topic of the program this year was measuring and monitoring of processes by using the sigifox network as well as other specialized networks.
– Amper Tour 2018 – an effective way for the visitors to see the fair with a dedicated guide, focusing on topics and visits of stands related to automation and Industry 4.0, maintenance and diagnostics, as well as security.
– Forum Optonika 2018 – the main idea of the forum is to offer everything in the field of optics and photonics in one place to professionals and the general public. Experts from leading Czech and Slovak institutions hold lectures on optical and photonic phenomena, optical and laser systems and opto-mechanical equipment.
– Forum Automation 2018 – a forum dedicated to the digital transformation of the industry.
– Forum Energetiky 2018 – a forum dedicated to the latest trends in energetics, decentralization and energy self-sufficiency of buildings, solar architecture and energy storage, hydrogen technologies and their application.
Find out more abot Amper 2019 at http://www.amper.cz/en.html.