On behalf of the Management Board of the Association of Business Clusters in Bulgaria (ABC), we invite you to join the National Cluster Conference on 26-27 March 2019 in Sofia, Bulgaria. The event is under the patronage of the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy and is organised in a partnership with BSMEPA (Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency) and ARK Consulting to Enterprise Europe Network-Bulgaria, within the European cluster weeks 2018 – 2019.
The event aims to create new opportunities for Bulgarian clusters and business, but also to start the tradition of holding an annual cluster conference, similar to good practices known in countries such as Romania, Serbia, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Norway and Denmark. The organising team strongly believes that National Cluster Conference 2019 will contribute to promoting and supporting European regions and businesses, entrepreneurship and innovation development, as well as uniting startups and business representatives into clusters for more successful internationalization and competitiveness.
The host venue for the conference is Sofia Tech Park, which is not only partnering in the organisation of the event but will also hold a discussion panel on technology parks, covering – their meaning, the place in the country’s economy, challenges and successful models of work and interaction with the state.
– Startup companies – innovation, financing, barriers and challenges, successful stories
– BASE” – Business Achievements for social entrepreneurs
– How successfully we poisoned clusters in strategic topics as industry 4.0
– Digitization – digital and innovative hubs
– External markets with third countries outside the EU (China, Central Asian Republics)
– Innovative and cluster management
– Cluster and innovation policies
– Innovation through cooperation, Innovation through competences
– Models of Networking – European Network of Cluster Associations Initiated by the ABC
– Attracting and retaining talents
– Financial instruments
The event will focus on industries such us:
o Mechatronics and clean technologies
o New technologies in creative and recreational industries
o Automotive Industry
If you are interested in joining any of these directions and/or would like to propose other topics, please send a brief proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th March 2019.
Participation in the conference is free of charge, pre-registration is required.
The official language of the event is English. For questions or further information, please contact the team at email@example.com and/or Teodora Jilkova, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: + 359 8888 444 91