The first edition of the international business forum h. i summit will be held on 11.11.2020 online with live streaming and on-site in Inter Expo Center. Human Business Studio organizes the event in media partnership with Investor Media Group. The event marks the launch of a long-term platform for sustainable solutions for our future in the times of dynamic social, political, technological, and demographic changes.
h. i summit will present in-depth global key tendencies in:
– Change management
– Development of the human intellect and potential
– Organizational design and culture
– Forecasting and strategic planning
The event will bring together business leaders, thinkers, artists, futurists, and provocateurs of the status quo from Bulgaria and abroad.
“In the times of health, economic, and political turbulence, we feel the need to strengthen the meaningful dialogue about people. It is part of our company’s mission, and we think that now we have a great need for an authentic conversation about our future. In the first edition of h. i summit in November we put the focus on the next level of human-to-human, human-to-business, and human-to-society interaction. Our goal is to inspire participants and give them practical solutions for the new human intelligence, the innovations in people’s progress, the inclusion in the age of globalization, and the paradoxical atomization of people, the presence and the trace that we as humans would like to leave one day”, share Nina Vladimirova and Karina Karagaeva – managing partners of Human Business Studio.
h. i summit 2020 is a one-day event, with the possibility of on-site attendance and online streaming. It is aimed at senior and middle management in organizations, human capital experts, business owners, entrepreneurs, young professionals, and everyone interested in the future of humanity.
The programme is divided into five panels – iNTELLIGENCE, iNNOVATION, iNSPIRATION, iNTEGRITY, iNCLUSION, with main accents:
– What are the key skills of the human of the future?
– Can we be designers of the technological age?
– How are traditional corporations changing, and how are the different generations in the workforce adapting to the new working conditions, the challenges in developing talent? – What is the new social responsibility of corporations?
– Is there another alternative to the consumer society and the economy in its current form?
– How do we cope with loneliness, alienation, and exclusion in times of technological boom and innovation?
– Changing attitudes and ways of thinking to build a sustainable future.