Funding of SMEs for Resource Efficiency
Small and medium-sized enterprises will have the opportunity to be granted funds for projects for reducing used raw materials and waste recovery. The funding is under Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness”. The budget totals BGN 71 644 656 and the projects shall be drafted and applications shall be submitted by April 23, 2018. The program aims to increase the resource efficiency of companies by introducing new solutions, techniques and methods.
The amount that companies can be granted is in the range of BGN 500 thousand to BGN 1.5 million. Projects should meet the following conditions:
– applicants should be traders within the meaning of the Commerce Act or the Cooperatives Act or be an equivalent person within the meaning of the legislation of a Member State of the European Economic Area;
– small and medium-sized enterprises;
– at least three closed financial years (2014, 2015 and 2016);
– to carry out activity in sector C “Manufacturing” according to NACE.BG-2008;
– projects should aim at the implementation of technological solutions and methods that are pilot for Bulgaria (applied for the first time) and which represent product (product or service) or manufacturing innovation;
– projects should lead to the improved resource efficiency of the company and have a positive impact on the environment
– projects should have the potential to be implemented on a multiple basis with multiple results
– projects should be based on a resource efficiency audit carried out under a template prepared for the purposes of the project selection procedure
Offers and Inquiries in the Enterprise Europe Network Database
The online database of the Enterprise Europe Network has over 10 000 offers from 600 businesses in more than 60 countries and is the largest business network in the world created by the European Commission in support of internationally oriented SMEs. The network enables searching through a filter for business offers, inquiries, proposals for project and technology partnerships, business missions and B2B meetings. You can also select by country if you are looking for opportunities in a particular region.
In Bulgaria, the Enterprise Europe Network is represented by 12 organizations located in Sofia, Plovdiv, Sandanski, Stara Zagora, Vratsa, Yambol, Dobrich and Ruse. Here you can find the partners in Sofia you can turn to for instructions, and the direct network tool with database of offers is available here.
Business Offers from China
The Chinese branch of the international company Qedge Group offers one-stop services for companies that want to enter the Chinese market. The Group offers assistance in registering a company in China, technology transfer, financial assistance and HR training tailored to local circumstances. The partnership is suitable for startups from Europe and technology companies seeking funding from Asia.
If you are interested in these offers, you can contact our team for more information or directly contact the Chinese partners at firstname.lastname@example.org.