On behalf of the Central and Eastern European Chamber of Commerce Singapore (CEEC), we would like to invite the FinTech companies and experts from Sofia and Bulgaria to join the Singapore Fintech Festival 2019. This is the biggest fintech festival in the world and an event all fintech companies should attend.
Date: 11th – 15th November 2019
Through the festival companies and individuals can:
– have an exhibition booth, join as delegates;
– join the Global Fintech Hackcelerator;
– take part in Deal Friday (a matchmaking platform prior to the festival);
– participate in the Fintech Awards.
Join the Central and Eastern European community of fintech companies during the festival where CEEC will:
– be hosting a special welcome and intro cocktail before the festival;
– arrange meetings with relevant organisations, including Singapore government;
– handle all necessary arrangements regarding SFF 2019 registration;
– attend workshops on how to do business in Asia;
– host a sub-event of the festival, dedicated to CEE fintechs and the CEE ecosystem for better knowledge and exposure of our region.
As a chamber and non-profit organisation with an established network, CEEC may also help with securing preferential rates for hotels, flight tickets and other logistics if needed.
Please reach out directly to Kristina Anguelova, Project Manager at EuroCham Singapore: email@example.com with any inquiries.
CEEC is a non-profit organisation in Singapore that promotes business, trade, investment, services, finance, industry, economic and commercial interests between CEE and Singapore; as well as assists Singaporean business interests in CEE.