Vladimir Danailov, CEO of Sofia Investment Agency, will join the panel discussion ‘Office Space Market 2019’ during the BalREc Conference on November 7th at Sofia Event Center. The conference is organised by Gradat Media Group and is the most popular real estate investment conference platform in Bulgaria and the region, providing the opportunity to the major players on the market to meet and discuss the latest industry trends.
Leading investors, developers, financial institutions, consultants, project managers, law firms and other parties involved in the major projects and deals in the sector will take part in focused panel sessions, emphasizing the current situation and investment environment in the key market segments: office, retail, residential, industrial & logistics, hotels & hospitality, and the growing alternative asset classes.
– The economic environment 2019-2020: forecasts, risks and perspectives
– The big picture: investment environment 2019
– Residential market 2019: demand, supply, price levels, forecasts
– Offices market: projects, drivers and market challenges
– Workspace trends: flexibility is the new normal – a threat or opportunity
– Logistics and industrial space market: potential and perspectives
– Urban and holiday hotels: trends 2019
– Retail space market: the transformation in progress
– Proptech: the digitisation and the real estate market – a talk for tech and innovations
For more information, speakers, programme and registration, please visit www.balrec.bg/en/