With the start of the new business season, the www.ibaconnect.com business platform, created by International Business Alliance.Bulgaria, has developed several new functionalities aimed at business cooperation and project development of Bulgarians in Bulgaria and around the world. The network was launched in the spring and aims to provide direct contact between users to cooperate in developing projects and partnerships and expanding business in new markets and new fields. This made IBA.Bulgaria the first of its kind online business platform, which brings together the Bulgarian business diaspora globally. The networking platform has a target that the authors define as International Business with Bulgarian Connection and aims to connect Bulgarians with own business (or engaged in business) in Bulgaria and around the world.
The platform combines the most useful business features of Facebook and LinkedIn, allowing profiles to receive targeted business news in newsfeed and to conduct partnership talks through direct contact between users. What makes the IBA network different is that users have the opportunity not only to use their daily and business contacts to have mutual benefits, but also to partner in business, to consult, to jointly create projects in Bulgaria or to external audiences and markets.
The platform has a clean interface and constantly adds new functionalities and options, with focus on business cooperation. All of them will remain available for full and free access to all accounts that joined the network from the very beginning of its creation, even after switching to access under certain conditions to part of the platform’s capabilities.
Business owners can benefit from the following already active features:
Due to the rapid growth and interest in the network, additional developments are in a process of activation:
– IBA Institute, where a number of offline and online training options will be created, with speakers from around the world, materials and events.
– The Careers section, which is a job seeking feature
– After implementation of the Payments module, Referrals for the members will be introduced to encourage members to invite new users to the network.
– The IBA Ambassadors and Experts Section will be further developed to allow specialists by country and industry to regularly provide consultation on the expansion of the business in new markets and sectors.
– Events will be organized abroad with the participation of a business with a Bulgarian connection and foreign partners. The first of them has already been announced and will be held in Zurich on September 15-16.
Five months after the launch of the platform, IBA.Bulgaria has more than 400 members – profiles of individuals and companies, their foreign partners, representatives of cultural industries, freelancers, experts, business organizations, students, cultural, charitable, educational institutions. In addition, foreign companies are also joining the network.
In support of the IBA business community, Elysium, a printed business magazine, is also published. The publication is bilingual and is distributed internationally, including to 90 Bulgarian embassies around the world.
The magazine also has a website that does not duplicate the print edition and is another marketing channel for the profiles of individuals and companies, part of IBA.Bulgaria.
The first two issues of the magazine are now available online:
Both the magazine and the platform have profiles in all social media. A regular weekly newsletter is published and distributed not only on the web but also to over 2500 companies in Bulgaria and abroad. You can check it and subscribe here.
More information about IBA.Bulgaria is available in the media publications on the platform here.