SOFIA MEETS DENMARK / DENMARK MEETS SOFIA
Sofia Meets Denmark / Denmark Meets Sofia is a series of events that will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria and in several cities in Denmark in the period between March, 2018 and December, 2018.
Learn about opportunities of doing business with innovative companies in the High-tech industry from both Denmark and Sofia, Bulgaria, through the planned B2B meetings and networking.
TO ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS
The Sofia Meets Denmark event, planned to happen in Sofia on 27th and 28th November 2017, has been rescheduled for 2018 (exact dates to be confirmed).
The format of the Sofia Meets Denmark / Denmark Meets Sofia initiative is to be changed. All news are to be published here.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
The team is looking forward to welcoming all interested attendees in the upcoming events.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Series of B2B meetings, matchmaking events and networking opportunities for tech companies from Denmark and Sofia, Bulgaria, organized by the Sofia Investment Agency and Invise Ltd.
Stage One: Sofia Meets Denmark is planned for March 2018 (exact dates to be confirmed) and will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria. Danish partners are invited to visit Sofia and attend the event at Microsoft Innovation Center – Bulgaria.
Stage Two: Denmark Meets Sofia is planned for late 2018 (exact dates to be confirmed) and will take place in several cities across Denmark, including Copenhagen, Aarhus and the Triangle Region. Companies from Sofia are invited to Denmark.
Selected Danish and Bulgarian companies from the high-tech industries – ICT, Cleantech, Fintech, etc.
Organizations from Denmark and Bulgaria focused on business and investment promotion.
Organizations looking for long-term partnerships and joint projects in both Scandinavia and South-east Europe regions.
Participation fees for the event to be announced.
Conference “Sofia Meets Denmark”
Venue: Microsoft Innovation Center – Bulgaria
08:30 – 09:00 h
- Welcome coffee & registration
09:00 – 10:15 h
- Welcoming speech by Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia (tbc);
- Welcoming speech by Vladimir Danailov, CEO of Sofia Investment Agency;
- Presentation of Sofia Investment Agency, Vladimir Danailov, CEO – Sofia As an Investment Destination;
- Presentation of Invest Bulgaria Agency, Stamen Yanev, Executive Director – Investment Climate In Bulgaria (tbc);
- Presentation of Invise;
- Presentation of Microsoft Innovation Center – Bulgaria.
10:15 – 10:30 h.
- Coffee break
10:30 – 11:45 h.
- Presentation of Bulgarian Association of Software Companies /BASSCOM/ (tbc);
- Presentation of Inter Consult Bulgaria;
- Presentation by Danish Business Club in Sofia (tbc);
- Presentation by VConnect /Danish company located in Sofia/ (tbc);
- Presentation by Niels Nielsen (tbc).
11:45 – 12:00 h.
12:00 – 13:00 h.
Presentations by Danish organizations attending the event
13:00 – 14:30 h.
- Networking lunch
14:30 – 16:00 h.
Presentations by Bulgarian companies from the ICT sector in Sofia
16:00 – 17:00 h.
17:00 – 18:30 h.
Visits to Bulgarian companies from the ICT sector.
AGENDA – TBA
JOIN THE EVENTS
1. Incorporated in Sofia, Bulgaria
2. At least 2 years of operations and at least 100 000 BGN in revenue
3. Outstanding commercial reputation
4. Compliance to ethical and environmental criteria
5. Operating in the ICT sector
6. Proof of tax compliance
7. Previous experience with EU clients/partners, at least 1 year
Please, contact us directly.
If you want to participate in the events or you need more information about the project “Sofia Meets Denmark/Denmark Meets Sofia”, please contact:
Mrs. Nadia Soultanova /Sofia Investment Agency/
Phone: +359 896 160 104
THE PROJECT PARTNERS
Get to know the organizations that stand behind the Sofia Meets Denmark/Denmark Meets Sofia Events – learn who we are and what we do.
INVISE is a dynamic management consulting company, providing solutions in the area of management, strategy, EU projects, marketing and cluster development. The company has proven experience on the international market working with companies from Europe to the Pacific. INVISE is a preferred partner by enterprises seeking to develop, implement and manage projects in multiple countries with a great economic and social impact. Learn more…
Sofia Investment Agency (SIA) is part of Sofia Municipality and offers a one-stop service for foreign and Bulgarian companies, entrepreneurs and startups, looking to set up business in Sofia. SIA also supports the local business expansion on foreign and global markets. Learn more…