Digital Skills Academies
- Telerik Master: for up-skill and re-skill; targets more experienced developers; variable duration
- Telerik School: for kids and students; three levels 1st – 3rd grade, 4th – 7th grade, 8th -12th grade; 65 schools in 15 cities; over 10 000 trained kids
- Separate IT courses and trainings
- Free 1-day seminars
- All courses can be attended online
- IT Step operates in 14 countries, Bulgarian branch opened in 2015.
- Courses are in three major subjects: software development, computer networks and computer graphics and design
- Professional Education program with a 2.5-year duration; Junior Computer Academy tailored for children
Hack Bulgaria: Free and paid courses, very practice-oriented.
ITCE: Wide variety of courses in the IT field.
Hacker School: Professional program and intern training provided by Telebid Pro. Free of charge.
MNKnowledge: Free training on algorithms targeted at high-school and university students.
School of Robotics Robopartans: Wide range of training events in STEM, including robotics.
Team Vision Bulgaria: Individual and group trainings for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Business solution for Tableau.
IBS Bulgaria: IT training centre.
New Horizons Bulgaria: IT training centre.
IT-Academy.BG: Paid courses on SEO, PHP, software testing, Java.
Soft Academy: Specialised in training people with less experience. Operates in Plovdiv and Sofia. Over 2550 people went through the programs since 2011.
Devise Expert: Courses in data bases, web programming, graphic design, Linux and other.
Swift Academy: 9 tracks, including C#/.NET, HTML&CSS3, Java, data bases, Ruby on Rails. Free if the trainee is hired from one of Swift Academy partner companies.
Master Academy Raise and Expert: Summer DBA Academy, intensive free training for Administrators of SQL Server data bases.
VМware: Free education for software specialists under the brand Talent Boost. Targeted at software students with some basic knowledge in software development.
Musala Soft: BuildingWithCoding is an initiative for professional re-qualification of civil engineers, who want to work as programmers. Free course. Musala Soft also has an internship program.
Learn from the Masters by MUFFIN is another program by Musala Soft, targeted at people who want to start long term career in IT.
SAP: SAP Geeky Camp – annual free programming school for students.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Education: Wide range of paid courses.
Technologicа: Courses for professionals in the IT sector, including for employees of other companies.
Visteon Engineering Academy: Free training in Basics of Programming, Software design and development for automotive products and Advanced design and software development techniques.
MindHub: Programming club for kids.