CITY TO CITY AGREEMENT BETWEEN
LONDON AND SOFIA
The City-to-City agreement between London and Sofia aims to support entrepreneurs from Sofia looking to start a business in Sofia and entrepreneurs from London looking to establish operations in Sofia.
WHAT IS OFFERED
– Discounts for desks in participating co-working spaces;
– Discounts for accommodations and short-term rentals;
– Discount for the public transit network;
– Soft-landing services and access to networking and local business advice;
– Discounted access to tourist attractions.
IN ORDER TO BECOME A PART OF THE CITY TO CITY PROGRAM:
Prepare a short presentation of your business and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our team will contact you for the next steps.
The City-to-City Agreement between London and Sofia is valid as of February 2, 2018. The Agreement is between London and Partners and Sofia Investment Agency. In Sofia, our local partners are Regus Sofia and Puzl CowOrKing.
THE SOFIA MEETS INITIATIVE
The Sofia Meets events aim to:
– promote bilateral relations and establish and enhance commercial ties between Sofia and the partnering city
– promote cooperation between entrepreneurial hubs
– connect businesses and institutions
– raise awareness of the business opportunities that are available in Sofia and the partnering city
Sofia Meets events take place in two stages:
– businesses and partnering organizations from the partner city travel to Sofia to present business opportunities in their city
– Sofia-based companies and partner organizations travel to partner city to present business opportunities in Sofia
Sofia Meets project facilitates knowledge exchange and B2B relationships between companies operating in one of Sofia’s priority sectors: ICT, high-value added manufacturing, life sciences, creative industries and others.
Access the full project presentation here or visit the webpage of the first successful Sofia Meets event between Sofia and Oslo.
Contact our team to identify common priority industries for Sofia and your city.
For more information on how to become a Sofia Meets partner city please contact:
Ms Nadia Soultnova
Head of Investment and Business Development Unit, InvestSofia
Mob. Phone: +359 896 160 104
Ms Anna Dimitrova
Senior Expert Investment and Business Development, InvestSofia
Mob. Phone: +359 884 306 084